Blogging To Sell On Steroids
This isn’t the latest and greatest “new” make money online trend.
This is just a time tested, step-by-step collection of todo lists of all the things you’ve heard you should be doing with your online marketing…but you’re not.
There’s nothing new here!
It’s ALL free!
On the following page you’ll get access to 13 todo lists I put together that were originally based on the Blogging To Sell system by Keith Baxter and Peter S. If you haven’t already listened to the free blogging to sell cd’s, you need to before you proceed. What you’ll find on the following page won’t make nearly as much sense without their course.
The todo lists start from the very beginning and take you through to the very end of setting up a profitable affiliate website using WordPress. They cover:
- How to properly set it up, leaving no stone unturned
- How to properly configure wordpress to fully take advantage of web 2.0 (without even having to really do anything)
- How to initially market your site
- How to do articles, social bookmarking, press releases, ppc, and a whole host of other things to get traffic to your site
- And it’s all set up to be outsourced! so you don’t have to do the work
Again, if you haven’t gotten the blogging to sell course (it’s free) you really should.
When I combined these todo lists with the blogging to sell course 2 1/2 months ago, it lead within a month to over a $3k/month income. Today, 2 1/2 months after starting, it’s already over a 6 figure per year income…With my first site! This stuff works!
These are the todo lists I use when setting up a new affiliate campaign.
Here’s how it works:
- Login to this site
- Follow the instructions on how to set up a basecamphq.com account
- Come back and enter your basecamphq api info
- Watch my site use the basecamphq api (technical stuff…don’t worry about it) to take my todo lists and put them into your account
- Go to work setting up your system
It’s all free.
The reason I’m giving this away is because I like what Jonathan Leger is doing with his case studies. It’s good info and people deserve to know it. If you like it, come back later and tell me about your success. That’s all I want.
The advantage of logging in is that my system will remember your basecamp details so that you don’t have to enter them when you mess it up the first time (don’t say I didn’t warn you). Also, when I add more todo’s to my lists (which I do often, I can let you know and update your todo lists if you want me to. If you don’t want to sign up, that’s fine too. Just click “Get Started”.