Outsourcing Case Study: Managing a team in the Philippines
Chris has been very successful in numerous businesses.
He now has multiple teams of Filipino workers with lots of people on them.
His success is better now than ever…but he went through quite a learning process to get there.
This is a fantastic case study and success story of using outsourcing to grow a business.
Chris is super smart and teaches a LOT.
Summary of the outsourcing success story
- 0:30 – Chris’ evolution in outsourcing: 4 Hour Work Week, then India, then my presentation
- 2:20 – Giving my training (the training available inside ReplaceMyself.com) to his people
- 3:30 – What his guys do for him
- register accounts
- filling out profiles
- market research
- keyword research
- article marketing
- traffic geyser
- project management
- 4:45 – Chris usesmixture of full-time and part-time people
- 5:00 – high-end pay: $8/hour
- 5:15 – low-end pay: $4/hour
- 6:40 – How Chris is involved: daily maintenance with google docs and odesk platform
- 7:20 – time tracking software: TrackLabor.com
- 9:24 – being very clear with what you want and limiting tasks to specialties
- 11:30 – teaching them to the point where they see the problems and solutions in your business
- 12:30 – different methods of finding people
- 13:05 – recruiting in your GUYS network
- 15:00 – finding project managers from within your employees
- 16:15 – investing in the education in your employees
- 19:00 – he doesn’t have an office in the Philippines, they all work from home
- 20:00 – TREAT THEM WELL!!! <-- this is the most common piece of advice I see from people who are succeeding with this!
If you have an Outsourcing Success Story, Please share it!. I want to hear about your success (and I’ll probably give you some free advice if you do).