Outsourcing Case Study with Eric Genesoto
Eric came to our seminar in the Philippines and went out and applied what he learned.
Here’s a snippet of an email he sent me one day:
So I asked him to get on a phone call with me and talk about his success.
Sorry about the low video quality…this is the first and last time I record skype video with Pamela.
File Download: MP3 Audio, 2.6 MB
Here’s a summary of what’s in the interview:
- 1:40 – Ericâ€™s business model (Local Business Marketing).
- 2:15 – He got started trading services
- 4:30 – What heâ€™s doing for his clients (SEO, Video marketing, Article marketing, â€œeverythingâ€)
- 5:20 – Work is structured around Filipino workers
- 5:40 – What his GUYS in the Philippines are doing for him
- 6:45 – Why he doesnâ€™t do â€œsocial mediaâ€ for people. (<-- this is GOOD)
- 7:30 – How he does things differently than I do. He doesnâ€™t do it once himself.
- 9:50 – Why his GUYS donâ€™t do customer service for him
- 10:48 – Ericâ€™s hiring process – how he hired someone. Different things work differently for different people.
- 11:37 – Ericâ€™s criteria for hiring (this was a SHOCK to me)
- 13:44 – What to do with someone whoâ€™s english isnâ€™t PERFECT.
- 14:58 – Tips for hiring from Eric
- 17:35 – BIGGEST tip
- 20:25 – How much money heâ€™s making
- 21:30 – What kind of people he hired. Teaching Filipinos to do things.
Here’s where you can find Eric Genesoto blog.
If you have a Success Story, Please share it!. I want to hear about your success (and I’ll probably give you some free advice if you do).