Philippines Outsourcing Case Study: Building A Business Based Around Filipino Employees
This was such a fun case study.
The last picture is of Marvin and his team wearing sunglasses because, as they said:
File Download: MP3 Audio, ~13.3mb MB
- 1:35 – take action and hire someone in 2 days!
- 2:30 – start by hiring 1 person. Don’t hire 6 at once!
- 4:27 – establish relationships with people
- 5:07 – their first fear is if they’re going to get paid
- 6:37 – taking your internet marketing education and adapting it to a different business
- 8:37 – wrote down every single detail of a plan for building his sites
- 9:42 – his profit sharing program
- 9:52 – how much he’s paying people
- 10:32 – how and why he did time trials for tasks
- 12:37 – more explation of his profit sharing system
- 15:27 – some of the things he does to get 200 visitors/day
- 16:02 – 3 strike rule
- 17:07 – sensitivity, loyalty, productivity of Filipino employees
- 17:42 – No Philippines taxes, 100% US tax deductible
- 18:37 – explanation of his business model
- 21:24 – Filipinos are excellent at doing repetitive tasks
- 21:52 – they appreciate their jobs
- 24:22 – tips for hiring Filipino workers
The future is so bright that we have to wear shades.
His company is Black Tiger Imports