Philippines Outsourcing Tip: Hiring Full-time vs Part-time
This is one of the most important videos I’ve ever done.
The difference between hiring Full-time vs Part-time is shocking.
It’s different for your workers.
It’s different for productivity.
It’s different for your ability to succeed.
It’s different in quantity.
It’s different in quality.
It’s different for your brain.
It’s NOT different in PRICE! when going from part-time to full-time
Hire Full-Time Workers In The Philippines!!!
File Download: MP3 Audio, < 3 MB
- Part-time work in the Philippines is ALWAYS temporary! It’s hard on you. It’s hard on them.
- $3/hour X 20 hours/week = $240/month (part-time)
- I pay $250/month for the same worker full-time
- It’s REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY important for Filipinos to have full-time, permanent work.
- You’ll get better work done if you hire full-time.
- You’ll be more productive if you hire full-time people (not just THEM, YOU! will be too).
Please don’t just read this summary. This 1 concept can (likely will) make or break the effectiveness of the outsourcing you’re doing.
OnlineJobs.ph is currently the best place to hire Filipino workers.