Seminar in the Philippines
On March 19, 20, 21, in Boracay Philippines I’m putting on an outsourcing retreat seminar.
This seminar is NOT FOR FILIPINOS!
It’s for Americans, Australians, Brits, Canadians…
Basically, for people who want to understand why the outsourcing they’re doing to the Philippines is working SOOO darn well.
And…if you’re not currently doing it, you can come and find out exactly why it will work so well for you.
At the event I’m going to teach some stuff about how I do outsourcing that I’ve never talked about before. Stuff that will literally double the productivity of your GUYS.
There are a couple reasons I’m doing this:
- because when we did it in Costa Rica 2 years ago it was sooooo fun for everyone who was there
- because it gives me a chance to meet other people (you) who are succeeding in their businesses
- because it’s a tax deductible vacation
- because I’m already going to be in the Philippines on vacation with my family for the whole month…
- because (this is a big one) it will give lots of people an excuse to come and meet their GUYS and make their outsourcing efforts WAY more effective.
It’s going to be 3 days of networking, learning, fun, and face-to-face question answering.
We’re also going to go on an excursion together which I will announce later.
The hotel where we are doing it can accommodate 70 people for the event. I already have at least 6 of those spots taken (me, Dan, speakers). This will sell out.
I’m finalizing all the plans for it right now, and will make it available next Tuesday.
The Outsource Retreat is available here
Filed under General by