What to focus on in your online business
I got this video question from a reader:
Here’s my answer:
I recorded this video in the foothills a few minutes from my house. (I have the ipad in my hands to look at my notes)
It’s beautiful here.
Here is the gist of what I say in the video:
- Focus on understanding the business you’re going to implement. Understand the process and the steps. Don’t be the one to do the work (Outsource it)
- Don’t worry about building a list, creating one-time-offers, upsells, downsells, or continuity. Focus on making the first sale. All the rest of the “you have to do this” stuff can come later. In the beginning, the money is NOT “in the list.”
- Make your website have one purpose. (Hint: it’s not to get them to friend you on facebook or follow you on twitter) MAKE SALES on your website. That’s the only purpose.
- Find out what your market wants to BUY, not just what they WANT.
- Get traffic to your website (refer to this post about My
websites aren’t making money, what do I do for a traffic generation plan.
- Follow a plan. You’ve already bought someone’s product for how to make money, now stick with it! Follow the steps…after you understand them.
- Outsource it all. DON’T be the one doing all the work. Be the CEO of your business. Learn to outsource at ReplaceMyself.com